In a few hours, we would say goodbye to 2015 and welcome to 2016….Thanking God for life..
1. No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement.
2. Give others the privilege to explain themselves.
3. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
4. Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.
5. Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded but because they value friendship above money.
6. Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.
7. Those who apologizes first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.
8. Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.
9. Those who often text you, do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart.
10. Those who take out time to chat with you, does not mean they are jobless or less busy, but they know the importance of keeping in touch.
One day, all of us will get separated from each other; we will miss our conversations of everything & nothing; the dreams that we had.